Cultivating a healthy Mat-Su Community Through Interagency Partnership.
MAP envisions healthy balanced individuals, families and communities.
The Mat-Su Agency Partnership provides overall coordination, and collaboration as a part of a community-wide integrated system of health, education, public safety and social services for persons living in the Matanuska-Susitna Borough. Recognizing a substantial need for collaboration among service providers, people of the Matanuska-Susitna Borough organized this group with the following goals:
- To serve as clearing house for up-to-date information regarding health, education and social services in the borough;
- To improve the coordination of services, reduce service duplication and increase efficient use of resources;
- To encourage partnerships between and among Partnership members, government, and other organizing entities, when such collaborations meet Partnership goals;
- To advocate, through public education, for equitable funding distribution to the Matanuska-Susitna Borough;
- To carry out planning and community needs assessment
2013 MAP Officers:
- Chair: John Rozzi
- Vice Chair: Philip Licht
- Secretary: Eddie Ezzelle
- Treasurer: Sharon Scott
2013 MAP Budget